Saturday, February 11, 2012

February 3, 2012: Finally Got My Black Belt!

You may or may not know that one of my passions is MMA. Yeahhh... so I have not been training lately... which really bothers me :(. The reason I am not training boils down to 50% living so darn far away from where I train, 25% is the fact that I am obsessed with Period Ten, 15% is lack of TIME and 10% is the need to just get over the other 90% and just DO IT AGAIN ALREADY! (end rant...) So, I jokingly titled this post "Finally got my black belt." Hmmm... NOT. But, I did make a cuff out of an old black leather belt!? Check it out:










I cut the strips with a razor blade, keeping the belt in one piece at either end. I set the snaps fastener (technique in earlier post) on either end and viola! I have seen ones like this on Etsy many times before and always wanted one. What better way to get one than to DIY!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment