Monday, January 16, 2012

January 12, 2012: It's a bird, It's a plane... It's an i-cord!


Disclaimer! PLEASE excuse these pictures! The attempt at zero expression, as ridiculous as it is, will hopefully allow you to focus on the piece and not my silly face. (Those of you who know me know I cannot take serious pictures...)
Now, I love this thing! It is a simple crocheted i-cord (similar to the very first creation on January 1st but shorter and with a lighter yarn size. (Here is a link that explains yarn measurements and descriptions, as it can get very confusing!... I have much to learn.) The coolest thing about this creation is that I do not really know what it is. It's a necklace... or a headband... or a choker-scarf-thing. Anyway, it fits nicely into my style and I think it could be worn across seasons so I just love it, alright!? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment