Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome 2012!

Welcome New Year!! This New Year's Eve I was struck with a memory of several New Years ago. My mother made the lofty goal to create an artist trading card every day for a year. By the next New Year's Eve, she had accomplished her goal. A binder, full of 365 artist trading cards will live on to commemorate her year of creativity and discipline. Inspired by this story and a growing library of books I have been reading, fueled by my passion for creating and learning, I have set out to either create something new or learn something new each day in 2012. In keeping with the Period Ten theme, my "new thing" each day will have to be something I am interested in learning/doing/creating... that is not a part of my work day. Please comment and/or share something new you have created or learned! I hope you enjoy each new something :)

1 comment: