Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 18, 2012: Tearin' it up!

This is one of my favs! I always like doing different things with old T-shirts... and I guess that stems back to when my friends and I were in high school and we would go to thrift stores on a regular basis looking for the most beat-up and funky T-shirts we could find. As a result... I have a plethora of Ts. That, of course, does not stop me from buying more. Bag sales! Why not, when you can up-cycle to amazing accessories such as these?

How did I make it... hmmm. This one just might need a video or picture tutorial because it would be hard to explain in writing. I posted it to my Pintrest board for my creations and it is spreading like wildfire...So stay tuned, I will definitely follow up with a tutorial. Until then... just cut up those shirts and yank on the pieces, braid them and twist them until you have something fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment